Your shopping cart is empty!
COE90 Opalescent 3mm
COE90 Opalescent Thin-Rolled 2mm
COE90 Transparent 3mm
COE90 Transparent Thin-Rolled 2mm
COE90 Special Production
COE90 CBS Dichroic Patterned Glass
COE90 CBS Dichroic Solid Color Glass
COE90 Dichroic Frit
COE90 Dichroic Firethings
COE90 Dichroic Noodles Stix Stringers
COE90 Dichroic Scrap
COE90 Bullseye Glass Packs
COE90 Dichroic Glass Packs
COE90 CBS Dichroic Glass Packs
COE90 Glass By The Pound
COE90 Frit Blends
COE90 Opalescent Frit
COE90 Transparent Frit
COE90 Streaky Frit
COE90 Frit Balls
COE90 By the Sea
COE90 Everyday Designs
COE90 Glass Animal Shapes
COE90 Glass Circles
COE90 Glass Crosses
COE90 Glass Flowers
COE90 Glass Holidays
COE90 Glass Leaves and Trees
COE90 Glass Ovals and Teardrops
COE90 Glass Party Shapes
COE90 Glass Sea Life
COE90 Glass Southwest Shapes
COE90 Glass Symbols
COE90 Glass Vegetables
COE90 Glass-Simply Shapes
COE90 Premium Designs
COE96 Youghiogheny Glass
COE96 Opalescent 3mm
COE96 Transparent 3mm
COE96 Thin 2mm
COE96 OpalArt & Spirit
COE96 Fusers Reserve
COE96 Wissmach Glass
COE96 CBS Dichroic Patterned Glass
COE96 CBS Dichroic Solid Color Glass
COE96 Dichroic Firethings
COE96 Dichroic Frit
COE96 Dichroic Noodles Stix Stringers
COE96 Dichroic Scrap
COE96 CBS Dichroic Glass Packs
COE96 Glass Packs
COE96 Frit Balls
COE96 Opalescent Frit
COE96 Transparent Frit
COE96 By the Sea
COE96 Everyday Designs
COE96 Glass Animal Shapes
COE96 Glass Bugs and Butterflies
COE96 Glass Circles
COE96 Glass Crosses
COE96 Glass Flowers
COE96 Glass Holidays
COE96 Glass Leaves and Trees
COE96 Glass Ovals and Teardrops
COE96 Glass Party Shapes
COE96 Glass Sea Life
COE96 Glass Southwest Shapes
COE96 Glass Symbols
COE96 Glass Vegetables
COE96 Glass-Simply Shapes
COE96 Premium Designs
COE96 Glass Numbers
Add to Cart
Magenta/ Green will shift to Blue/ Dark Teal. Image shows the color fired on black glass on the left, and on clear glass on the right. The top half of the image is fired uncoated and the bottom half is capped with clear glass.
Dicro Slide™ is a special paper that has been coated with the same high quality dichroic coating as dichroic glass. The result is a layer of dichroic strong enough to be transferred to glass or ceramics. The versatility of Dicro Slide™ makes design possibilities unlimited. It offers something new and exciting to art glass. Dicro Slide™ has no COE, so it works well with most glass. It can be cut with scissors, paper punches or craft knives, and is simple to use. Try layering Dicro Slide™, or cut it in long, thin strips, and gently twist to produce a woven effect. It fires easily to 1500° or higher. Recently, Dicro Slide™ was test fired to over 1650°, then successfully combed. Dicro Slide™ begins bonding with glass at about 1100°, and flows with glass as it moves or slumps.
USING DICRO SLIDE™:
1. Cut or punch Dicro Slide™ into various shapes & sizes.
2. Soak the Dicro Slide™ pieces in ¼” to ½” distilled water for 1 to 2 minutes. Larger pieces need more time than small ones.
3. Remove Dicro Slide™ from water, gently blot excess water on paper towel.
4. Carefully slide and position Dicro Slide™ on glass, (it is stronger than it looks). If Dicro Slide™ does not release easily, return to water and soak a little longer. Use dampened end of skewer to move or uncurl Dicro Slide™ shapes. A small makeup sponge is also helpful.
5. Try layering glass & Dicro Slide™. (When layering Dicro Slide™ on itself, be sure to cover with clear glass!) Experiment, use your imagination, and have fun!
6. Fuse using your preferred firing schedule. Note: if fusing large pieces of Dicro Slide™ hold at 950° up to 60 minutes, depending on size of Dicro Slide™ pieces, for venting before increasing to fuse temperature.
1. Dicro Slide™ is compatible with most COE glass, and has been used successfully on ceramics and porcelain.
2. Distilled water is recommended! Minerals in tap water may react with the dichroic layer, discoloring or causing damage to it.
3. Dicro Slide™ works well uncapped, but like all genuine Dichroic, does not fuse to itself or against other metals. It can be fused against Dichroic glass, Iridized glass or other glass with a metallic layer if capped.
4. Store Dicro Slide™ so coated side of dichroic paper is away from other coated dichroic paper surfaces.
Two Holiday Sweaters Ornaments Casting Mold
Orange Hip To Be Square Murrini/ Millefiore COE96
Precut Tanner Cat COE96
Oceanside Glass Aventurine Green Transparent, 3mm COE96
Faceted Flake Ornament Casting Mold
Assorted Dots, Spring COE96
Precut Mini Ghost 2 Pack of 3 COE96
Precut Mini Ghost 1 Pack of 3 COE96
Etched Arrows Pattern
Precut Large Mitten COE90
Precut Girl Gnome Base COE90
Crystal Tear Ornament Casting Mold
Snowman Flakes Ornament Casting Mold
Round Crystal Ornament Casting Mold
Crystal Flake Ornament Casting Mold
Precut Mini Ghost 2 Pack of 3 COE90
Precut Mini Ghost 1 Pack of 3 COE90
Haunted House Textured Fusing Tile
Precut Tanner Cat COE90
Precut Discus Fish Large Clear Pack of 3 COE96
Designer Silk Screen Horse-2 Pattern
Etched Spooks Pattern
Two Coneflowers Casting Mold
Radiant Slumping Mold
Do you love saving Money? We love helping you. Sign up for our newsletter to find out about our weekly specials. We will send you fusing tips and useful industry information too.
Buy or Redeem a Gift Card
Keep me logged in
Forgot Your Password?